Not old, but funny - You just can't get good staff these days

OK, it's not old, but the problem of getting good service/ staff is.  I was sent this dialogue by a friend in work.  I have changed his surname; otherwise it is as written.

Enjoy!

_____

You might like this:

It’s a transcript of a conversation I had with my dentist’s receptionist.

The basic principle is that you have to ring up and speak to the receptionist who deals with your dentist – they WILLL NOT deal with another dentist’s patients and that’s been drummed into the patients for years………



Me: Rings dentist
Dentist Receptionist: Hello
Me: Hi – I wonder could you put me through to the receptionist that deals with Mark’s appointments
Dentist’s Receptionist: Any one of us can deal with that
Me: OK, Thanks – could I make an appointment with Mark Please?
Dentist’s Receptionist: Mark Who?
Me: Eh, sorry?
Dentist’s Receptionist: Mark WHO?
Me: Mark….. the Dentist…..
Dentist’s Receptionist: He doesn’t work here anymore – his calls are being dealt with by Andrew
Me: Fine, whatever, could I make an appointment with him then, please?
Dentist’s Receptionist; With who?
Me: With ANDREW the guy you just told me about
Dentist’s Receptionist; Are you a patient of his?
Me: No….. I’m a patient of Mark’s
Dentist’s Receptionist: Mark Doesn’t work here anymore
Me: I know that! You just told me that! The new guy Andrew’s taking over from him – isn’t that JUST what you said?
Dentist’s Receptionist: **Sigh**…….. What’s your name?
Me: Millar with an A
Dentist’s Receptionist: How do you spell that?
Me: like miller only with an A
Dentist’s Receptionist: Eh?
Me: M….I…
Dentist’s Receptionist: Hold on…
Me: **under breath** Oh, my God…..
Dentist’s Receptionist: Go ahead
Me: M..I…L…L…A…R
Dentist’s Receptionist: First name
Me: Eric
Dentist’s Receptionist: Eh?
Me: ERIC
Dentist’s Receptionist: ERIC?
Me: Yes
Dentist’s Receptionist: hang on…..
Me: **sigh**
Dentist’s Receptionist: How do you spell that
Me:  **Jesus** E…R…I…C…
Dentist’s Receptionist: No….. don’t have you here – we’ve just become computerised. When was the last time you were here
Me: 4 or 5 months ago
Dentist’s Receptionist: Really?
Me: Yes! REALLY!
Dentist’s Receptionist: Nope – don’t have you here. What was your name again?
Me: **Oh F@*k me** ERIC MILLAR
Dentist’s Receptionist: No, theres no Derek here
Me: What?
Dentist’s Receptionist: There’s no Derek on our system
Me: No Derek on your system?
Dentist’s Receptionist: No
Me: What has that got to do with me?
Dentist’s Receptionist: What do you mean?
Me: My name is Eric
Dentist’s Receptionist: What?
Me: ERIC!
Dentist’s Receptionist: Eric?
Me: **Oh jesus Christ** Yes, Eric!
Dentist’s Receptionist: You said Derek
Me: No I didn’t, I said Eric
Dentist’s Receptionist: No, you said Derek
Me: Why would I say Derek? I said Eric! You even asked me to spell it!
Dentist’s Receptionist: Spell what?
Me: ERIC! You asked me to spell my name – I said ERIC!
Dentist’s Receptionist: You definitely said Derek
Me: WHY on EARTH would I say DEREK?! My Name is ERIC MILLAR. Can I PLEASE make an appointment with Andrew
Dentist’s Receptionist: *Sigh*

The rest of it went as badly as that!

Arrrrrrghhh!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Local History of the worst possible kind! The story of Carnage Hill.

Tilly.

The Great Storm - 22nd December 1894

MOT prep for modern cars.

And then what?

Welcome

An old mistake.

Neighbours can be such an unthinking pain in the you know what!!

Two Wrongs…….