XXV - Harry Franck - Baile Atha Cliath 1932

This is the fourth of the Irish chapters from Harry A Franck's 1932 book, 'Footloose in the British Isles'.  You can see my introduction to these chapters here:  https://oldandireland.blogspot.com/2019/11/foot-loose-in-british-isles-by-harry.html


Sorry reader.  I had real problems getting these pages to show online, although they did show on my preview screen.  I ended up deleting the whole post and recreating it.  If you have any problems seeing any of this stuff, please let me know. 


Cas


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Local History of the worst possible kind! The story of Carnage Hill.

Tilly.

The Great Storm - 22nd December 1894

MOT prep for modern cars.

An old mistake.

And then what?

Welcome

Neighbours can be such an unthinking pain in the you know what!!

Two Wrongs…….